[iyonix-support] Re: Help requested on Iyonix RO5.10

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:21:36 +0100

In message of 28 Mar, "Jean Louchet" <jean.louchet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My Iyonix is down after a severe disk crash. Would someone be nice
> enough to e-mail me a copy of the HD image corresponding to
> riscos5.10? In fact I upgraded from 5.08 to 5.10 a few days before the
> crash, and my back-up CD (which went with my then new Iyonix) contains
> a HD image version 1.43 which does not work with Riscos 5.10 and the
> computer won't boot up correctly, no screen mode choice, no
> "configure" menu fortunately the keyboard, mouse and CD drive are
> still alive).

I presume you have tried DiscKnight, with the help service?

I have just obtained a later backup CD from Castle and it is 120 Mbytes;
so the right version is likely to be too large to e-mail.

In any case I suspect that there are matters of copyright.  Castle
supply these discs for £10: e-mail to sales@xxxxxxxxxx

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/