[iyonix-support] Re: Flashed it now, but ...

  • From: John Sandford <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:06:59 GMT

In message <mpro.kx4ygz03yl3o00207.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 31 Jan, Alex Cessford wrote in message
>     <34f864e250.Orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> I've dropped  ~SetupMineMap onto StrongED. Its contents are as follows:
>>  | ensure the machine does have access to mimemappings
>> if "<Inet$MimeMappings>" = "" then set Inet$MimeMappingsInetDBase:MimeMap
>>
>> I don't understand what any of that is doing.

> Then don't touch it -- it's needed.

Which raises an issue as to what is considered the baseline for
Predesk, I have never had this obey file, I can see what its doing but
my machine has operated without it.
Another file in predesk that Others have and I dont is one called
Discsetup, so what does this do, What installs it and is it essential,
(apparently not in my case).

John

--
John Sandford   West Herts   UK