[iyonix-support] Filer crash

  • From: John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix support <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:49:46 +0100

Recently I have had quite a few filer crashes.  I get an 'Application may
have gone wrong' message, and when I accept it the filer quits, so I have
to reboot.  Saving the files I am working on works OK, so I haven't lost
any work (though I might if I hadn't previously saved them to establish a
file path).

This seems to happen at random, usually triggered by something simple like
trying to move a window to the front, or issuing a basic keyboard shortcut.
 I've not been keeping a check on which ones, but my guess is things like
Find or Copy, not anything exotic).

It doesn't happen very often (maybe once or twice a week) so I'm not sure
how long since it first happened, but it certainly never used to.

I'm running RO5.18, which I flashed on 20 May.  I don't remember this
starting after I upgraded, but I think it is definitely not older than
that.

Anyone noticed anything similar?

Regards

--