[iyonix-support] Re: Fatal Flaw in ROM513?

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:47:44 GMT
On 26 Feb 2007, David wrote:
> In message <4d55c97b4e38ae19bb4e.rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 25 Feb 2007, John Ballance wrote:
>>> Morning Roger
>>>

> snipped
>
>> On other occasions, the crash seemed to happen during a save in OvPro.
>> In all cases, the save operation failed, leaving just the older
>> version which was intact, despite the newer version having the same
>> filename. So, it looks like it doesn't even start to save the file to
>> disc before freezing.

> I had ENORMOUS problems with stability until I lazy task switching was
> turned off. Machine has been 100% reliable since.

I was just about to set 'Lazy Task Switching' to off again, when I
noticed that it was already off.

This means, at some time, it has Mysteriously sitched itself off.

This now confounds the situation, as I do not know whether it was off
or on during my Fatal Crashes after Saves.

--

Cheers
Roger

Bury Walkers      http://burywalkers.members.beeb.net/
Atomic Software   http://rogerdarlington.members.beeb.net/
Summer Winers     http://rogerarm.freeuk.com/rogerarm/
Bury Hut          http://buryhut.members.beeb.net/
Wild Flowers      http://rdarlington.members.beeb.net/
Do you Yahoo? Not if I can help it, but I do yell the occasional
'Yabbadabba Doo'