[iyonix-support] Re: Digital Switchover and TV Card

  • From: Matthew Thompson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 20:05:17 +0100

In message <514d75d92brobin.hounsome@xxxxxxxx>
          Robin Hounsome <robin.hounsome@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <f65c6e4d51.MThompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Matthew Thompson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In message <4C77B85F.6090704@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>>> That's a shame. Please can you check if it has the BT878 chip in it, as
>>> Robin described in an earlier post. If it has I'll take it off your
>>> hands when you've finished with it, or swap it for mine now.

>> How do I do that ? apart from taking the lid of the machine and
>> looking at the card ? , i'm sure it was a pinnacle rave card I bought,
>> certainly isn't a particularly new card, have had it at least 6 years.

> At a command prompt *pcidevices

> Look for a line containing the word Multimedia e.g 11 1 8 1 Multimedia
> device

> Using the first number (in the example above, 11) type *pciinfo <number>

> Now look for the line Device ID : 0878 or Device ID : 7134

Sorry forgot about doing this until now, I have Device 7134, which one
is that ?

It actually occured to me that I could use a Freeview box, as I still
have a really small Pace freeview box, it's old but is very small, no
bigger than an A9 Home, so could quite easily sit on my desk without
being in the way and I presume work with the Iyonix OK.

cheers
Matthew

--

 Message sent from an IYONIX www.iyonix.com