[iyonix-support] Re: Digital Switchover and TV Card

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:06:39 +0100

On 27/08/2010 12:49, Matthew Thompson wrote:
I don't think i'll be connecting it to a freeview box as there is a

That's a shame. Please can you check if it has the BT878 chip in it, as Robin described in an earlier post. If it has I'll take it off your hands when you've finished with it, or swap it for mine now.

I'm effectively digital only now, so need 16:9 capability. Although I can set the STB to 4:3 output for !PCiTV use, that means I have to keep changing it back when it's driving the widescreen monitor directly through it's HDMI port.

Cheers
---David

--
David J. Ruck