[iyonix-support] Re: DVI on Iyonix

  • From: tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tennant Stuart)
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:06:26 +0000

On Tue  6 Mar 2007 (09:26:06 +0000), David Rruck wrote:

>> > please?
>
>[snip]
>
>> Thanks Dave, but that doesn't work - the screen becomes a mess of
>> diagonal streaks, running from upper left to lower right. I guess
>> that they're due to faulty timing parameters, part of what makes
>> !MakeModes so hard to use. :(

>Well to get any further you either need to experiment using !MakeModes,
>or find the  exact timing parameters, either from the monitor
>documentation, or from a PC driver information file.

More than 15 seconds then... and what's a PC driver information file?

Anyway, it's of no consequence now, since Eric has solved the problem by
pointing out that 1366 can't be the right number. I've checked with the
instruction manual, and that is what's given; it must be a mistake.

Thanks for trying to help. :)

Tennant
--