[iyonix-support] Re: Bin and writeable icon util

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:08:19 +0100

In message <4f76d86184tim@xxxxxxxxx>
          Tim Hill <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I find that Ctrl-U requires an extra joint which I don't have in my
>> left wrist.

> Left pinkie on Ctrl and index finger on U. What's the problem? (Apart
> from RISC OS' inconsistent "wot? No ctrl-x")

gran-mama what big hands you've got!

just tried it and got a cramp.

However, using mouse with left hand (owing to RSI problem caused by
playing too much Elite with mouse in right) then with right hand:-

thumb on Ctrl and pinkie on U  - is much less of a stretch.

--
John Rickman - writing from A9home machine
http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk