[iyonix-support] Re: !AudioIn fails to run

  • From: Christian Ludlam <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:57:51 GMT

On 22 Mar rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I can't get !AudioIn to run on my Iyo (5.13)
>
> It used to work on 5.11, but I can't be sure if it ran on 5.12.
>
> When launched it pops up an error message:
>
> ----------------------
>  "Task not known"
>
> [Postmortem] [Cancel]

That's a familiar (though remarkably unhelpful) error message - I think it's
caused by having the wrong toolbox modules. AudioIn should run fine with the
toolbox modules in the Iyonix ROM, so try running it after a shift boot (or
escape boot, or whatever it is you have to do to get a clean machine).

If that fixes it, you may need to have a look at your toolbox installation.

--
Christian Ludlam
chris@xxxxxxxxxx