[iyonix-support] Re: 5.13.upgrade

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:02:05 +0100

Hi Harriet

Snip

I can't do anything with this - I don't know what my PIN was from when I
bought the upgrade ('over the counter' for cash at the South East Show),
and I don't seem to know what the e-mail address I registered was
either... at least, I assumed it was the one that's subscribed to this
mailing list, but I've entered that into the 'send me a reminder' icon
on two separate days, and never received any answer.   So I can't log
in.   :-(

I've still got the download for ROM 512, which contains a module with a
12-digit name which I suspect to be the relevant PIN....

the 4 meg file with a name starting 000995 is the rom image configured for your specific machine

Once you have downloaded a copy of rom 512 or later your PIN is locked to your machine. Further downloads merely require logging in at http://www.iyonix.com/ROM and then fetching the relevant image from the downloads section.

your login was your name (1 word, starting with a capital letter), and your email had to do with oranges that have wings etc .. phone me if this is too cryptic)

John

--
John Ballance        jwb@xxxxxxxxxx
Free Utilities? -> http://www.rosery.net