[iyonix-support] Re: 5.12

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 22:19:18 +0200

In message <2828a96f4e.jaycee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <ddd0a66f4e.postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> In message <3a92a56f4e.jaycee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I see people talking about 5.12 - have I missed something I am still
>>> using 5.11 and IyoUpwatch tells me there are no updates available.
>>>

>> Yep,
>>
>> and being over 7 months old this seems a dinosaur compared to the much
>> shorter periods between earlier versions.
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> Cheers!
>>

>> Ike Busser
>> Busser & Busser facility management
>
> Can you tell me where I can download it from - I have looked on the
> Castle website but can't find the download section.

Not from anywhere yet, this is t.b.a. as I understood from earlier
messages. My Yep meant "indeed talking about 5.12 but still using
5.11"

It is about time that it becomes available, as it was announced 19
August by John Ballance on this list (subject: A few points of
interest).

     <quote>
     Rom 5.12 is MAC locked, and not currently on general release
     for existing machines. General release should happen
     hopefully sometime in September.
     Rom 5.12 will be a pay-for upgrade.
     <unquote>

Cheers!