[itle Newsletter] Vol. 36 - 11 March 2007

  • From: Linos Viglas <kvigklas@xxxxxx>
  • To: itle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:25:30 +0200

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND LANGUAGE EDUCATION
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND LANGUAGE EDUCATION
Σας προωθώ μήνυμα συναδέλφου από την Ισπανία για όποιον/α ενδιαφέρεται

I would appreciate your help to disseminate information among teachers in
your country about the in-service training programme which I am
co-ordinating in summer 2007 in IRELAND. This programme is associated with
the partnership project 05-ESP01-S2G01-160, approved by the Socrates
Agency.

As you probably know, with the new LLL Programme, the dates to apply for a
Comenius or Grundtvig grant for teachers have been extended to 31st March
and we still have places available in our courses in Ireland during July
and August:

In Dublin:
*TALKING TO PEOPLE PLUS - DUBLIN: A Course for Teachers of English as a
Foreign Language.

In Limerick:
*LETʼS TALK: An Intercultural Dialogue for Teachers of English as a
Foreign Language.
*AN ENQUIRY-BASED APPROACH TO TEACHING AND LEARNING FOR SUBJECT TEACHERS
(History, Geography, Literature, Art, Religion, Politics, etc.).

Teachers interested can find the description of these courses in the
Comenius-Grundtvig Training Database. For a provisional registration that
will enable them to apply for a Comenius or Grundtvig grant, they should
contact our co-ordination team at the following e-mail address:

english@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for your help,

Eduardo Marin
Programme co-ordinator