[israelmusicals] Rosenblatt & Gershwin - an omission..

  • From: program@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: israelmusicals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 03:50:20 -0700

Dear Patron,

In my zeal to announce this exciting and different concert with myself
and Haim, I omitted to note the Israel Musicals phone number. It is:

077-450-6012

The website: http://israel-theatre.com [1]

Many thanks,

Yisrael Lutnick

ROSENBLATT & GERSHWIN. TWO VASTLY DIFFERENT MEN WHO CONQUERED A
CONTINENT.

George Gershwin and Yossele Rosenblatt were the giants of the Jewish
musical world of the 1920s and 30s. One, the son of recent immigrants,
became the toast of the town, the king of Broadway. The other, an
immigrant himself, was feted by presidents and opera greats for bringing
his Jewishness to America's greatest stages.

Yisrael Lutnick tells their riveting stories with humor and reverence,
while singing an eclectic mix of Yossele's chazzanut, George's songs,
and a touch of opera. Jerusalem pianist Haim Tukachinsky accompanies the
event.

Make time stand still as you experience the exuberance of the youth of
American Jewish music.

here:
http://israel-theatre.com/newsletter-signup.html [2]

Links: