[israelmusicals] Peter Pan. A social request.

  • From: program@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: israelmusicals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 03:27:08 -0800

Dear Patron,

Peter Pan is on the way! The cast and crew are working hard to give you
a wonderful entertainment. It is a beautiful musical, with a poignant
story for all ages. The musical score is super-catchy, and the actors
and musicians have been rehearsing and rehearsing.

We'd like to ask a favor of you: help us spread the word! Please share
our event with your friends, family and acquaintances, so that we can
share our show with more people. Here are links to share:

        * OUR FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/1569253733314904
[1]
        * OUR FLIER: http://israel-theatre.com/images/ppan/PPanPostersmall.jpg
[2]
        * OUR WEBSITE: https://israel-theatre.com/tickets.html [3]

Thank you for your support!

Yisrael Lutnick

PS - Again, here is the performance information:

        * Jerusalem-Gerard Behar Center, March 3rd at 6PM, March 24th at
7:30PM
        * Ra'anana-Yad Labanim Hall, March 10th at 6PM
        * Zichron Yaakov-Bet Nir, March 18th at 7PM
        * Rehovot-Wix Auditorium, March 23rd at 6PM
        * Modi'in-Heichal haTarbut, March 25th at 6PM

For tickets, please visit https://israel-theatre.com/tickets.html [3] or
call 077-450-6012.

Ticket prices: 122/103/77. Group rates available. Please call.
here:
 http://israel-theatre.com/newsletter-signup.html [4]

Links:
------