[Isoc India Chennai] Fwd: India Proposes Govt. controlled Internet

  • From: Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isocchennaiannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, isocmadras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:14:36 +0530

Hello,

Naveen Lakshman, a participant of our IPv6 forum and a member of our Chapter
sent me the link to the dot nxt article that reports about India's proposal
for a UN controlled Internet.

http://news.dot-nxt.com/2011/10/27/india-proposes-government-control-internet

Posting this for discussion in the list. Please reply with a copy to
isocindiachennai@xxxxxxxxx

Sivasubramanian M