[isapros] Tools updated

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 18:56:06 -0800

** ISA Certs MMC **

Tired of having to Start | Run | mmc | add | add | certificates |
computer | local computer | awjustgetmethedamnthingwillya!?!

So did I - so I did the next best thing to self-flagellation and built a
custom MMC.
It already has the certificate connections you need for ISA cert
manglement.

You'll find it in the ISA 2004 & 2006 tools sections as "ISA Certs MMC".

** AuthTest.asp.txt **

This is the neato-keen ASP page that can help you sort out your upstream
authentication problems.
It "gets" all the auth methods that any ASP-capable web site can offer.

** http_test.zip **

Fixed a couple of minor bugz...