[isapros] Re: This guy seems a little uninformed

  • From: "Jerry Young" <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:23:19 -0400

Meh,
Simply create a FAQ in response to the exact questions the VMWare rep (yah,
I know he owns his own consulting but since it's probably based on VMWare,
being published on cio.com is probably a sales point for him) asked.  Make
it a whitepaper or something.

That would kill any momentum his article created for anti-Hyper-V-ism.

I can just see now... lots of uninformed people like him out there taking up
the cry and joining in with singing aloud, "yeah, that MS PoS ain't secure".

Anyone can write an article like that and simply ask questions.  Hell, I
certainly couldn't find anything online in one place that answered all those
questions about VMWare.

/handpalm

Yeah.

--