[isapros] Re: TechNet Notes: The ISA Firewall is a Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:09:06 -0500

It's been really fun as the ISA Server demonstration booth! Lots of
customers asking really hard questions, which is good because it gets us
to thinking about things we might not think about them otherwise.

Jim cleaned up a State govt. DNS config today over RDP from the demo
station. Really cool and we got to cover a lot of key infrastructure
concepts with the customer that should really improve their Internet
experience through the ISA firewall.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.