[isapros] Re: Slightly OT: 3G Wireless Broadband bridge

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:33:41 -0400

There is. I thought it was a Sonicwall device but must not be or you
wouldn't be asking the question. Maybe it's Linksys. Basically there's a
router that you can plug your pcmcia card into and it will use that
Internet connection as a backup. I'll see if I can found it. Have to
remember where I heard about it.

Amy