[isapros] Re: Server Publishing Rule

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:37:12 -0800

OK - just making sure... So you are saying that the internal clients can¹t
access the internal app server (directly, I assume) when you have a range of
ports on the publishing rule for External clients?  They are accessing it
directly, right?  Not via the ISA box?  What happens if you disable the FWC
on the clients?

On 1/9/07 9:11 AM, "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh
to all: