[isapros] Programmatically exporting computer sets

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:33:41 -0800

Greetings ISA Professionals:

I've got many, many computer sets that I want to export.  I can export
them into one XML file and manually break them out, but that sucks.  And
I don't want to go through and export each one individually as there are
hundreds of them.

I've tried many things similar to:

For Each ComputerSet In ComputerSets

     Set ComputerSet = ComputerSets.Item

     sFilename = ComputerSet.Name + ".xml"

     Log.Text = Log.Text + "Exporting " + sFilename + "..."

     ComputerSet.ExportToFile "C:\temp\" + sFilename, 0

    Next

But nothing works.  No errors, just nothing happens.   Any insight?
Bueller?  Anyone? Bueller?