[isapros] Re: PPTP tracing

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:28:21 +0200

Hi Jim,

I like very much Wireshark or NetMon, but it's not always convenient or even
possible to install that thing on a users pc to diagnose VPN connection
problems through sharing/NAT devices. Nevertheless we have to prove that
those sharing/NAT devices or the culprit. Therefore the call for another
method to collect some hard evidence ;-)

BTW --- why isn't there an SSL/TLS parser in Netmon 3.1?

Thanks,
Stefaan