[isapros] Re: OWA Multiple promts

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:13:36 -0800

"multiple prompts" as in multiple auth popups or multiple FBA pages?
If you're getting multiple popups, then you need to examine your delegation
settings and the OWA site auth configuration.
If you're getting multiple FBA pages, make sure they're different (one from
ISA; another from OWA).  If you get different pages, this is a common
misconfiguration (ISA can't "chain" to FBA).
You'll have to choose where you want FBA; at ISA or OWA.