[isapros] Re: ISA and SAN Certs

  • From: "Jason Jones" <Jason.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 01:34:22 +0100

KCD working now :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas W Shinder
Sent: 31 August 2007 17:02
To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isapros] Re: ISA and SAN Certs

Hi Jason,

I have an article on how to use it with Exchange 2003 front-end/back-end
configuration, shouldn't be too much different with Exchange 2007. Also,
check Stefaan Pouseele's article on some weirdness you might into if
you're not using an integrated split DNS infrastructure.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7