[isapros] Re: ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:34:04 -0600

You need to extend the tunnel port range.

MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)

________________________________

*       Date: 2008/01/14 12:17:35 PM
*       Server: igisa01.ins.lan
*       Source: proxy

<Snip/>

ISA Firewall Policy - Allowed to 8030 port

The above error message sticks out when I am trying to hit
https://pssprd.derby.ac.uk:8030/psp/UHPRD/?cmd=login
<https://pssprd.derby.ac.uk:8030/psp/UHPRD/?cmd=login> . My workstation
has FWC installed, interestingly when I disable LAN settings on Internet
Explorer I can go through.

I am seeking to understand the technicality around this one as to why it
works when LAN Settings are disabled.

Thanks

        Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
Mobile. Try it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i6
2sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>