[isapros] Re: ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 06:33:21 -0800

http://www.isaserver.org/articles/2004tunnelportrange.html
it works when you disable proxy settings because the web proxy is no longer
handling this traffic.

Jim

 *   Date: 2008/01/14 12:17:35 PM
 *   Server: igisa01.ins.lan
 *   Source: proxy
<Snip/>
ISA Firewall Policy - Allowed to 8030 port
The above error message sticks out when I am trying to hit
https://pssprd.derby.ac.uk:8030/psp/UHPRD/?cmd=login. My workstation has FWC
installed, interestingly when I disable LAN settings on Internet Explorer I can
go through.
I am seeking to understand the technicality around this one as to why it works
when LAN Settings are disabled.
Thanks

now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>