[isapros] ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL

  • From: Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 04:41:33 -0800 (PST)

<Snip>
Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port is
not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL requests from this port.
Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL requests. (12204)
IP Address: 10.10.1.75
Date: 2008/01/14 12:17:35 PM
Server: igisa01.ins.lan
Source: proxy
<Snip/>
ISA Firewall Policy – Allowed to 8030 port
The above error message sticks out when I am trying to hit
https://pssprd.derby.ac.uk:8030/psp/UHPRD/?cmd=login. My workstation has FWC
installed, interestingly when I disable LAN settings on Internet Explorer I can
go through.
I am seeking to understand the technicality around this one as to why it works
when LAN Settings are disabled.
Thanks

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.