[isapros] Re: ISA Server 2006 SP1 and Latest SCOM Management Pack

  • From: Steve Moffat <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:18:30 -0300

Nope, sorry. :)

From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jason Jones
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:44 AM
To: ISAPros Mailing List
Subject: [isapros] ISA Server 2006 SP1 and Latest SCOM Management Pack

Hi All,

Has anyone tried this latest SCOM 2007 management pack with their ISA2k6 SP1
servers?

We are getting not able to monitor the ISA Servers after applying the new
management pack - if we remove ISA SP1 or rollback to the old management pack
all is ok.

We have deployed a test ISA without SP1, and the management pack is fine, but
as soon as we deploy SP1 the server is no longer appearing as a monitored
server and we lose visibility.

We can't seem to find anything on the web about this, but I would imagine other
people must be running this setup, or are we just too up to date :)

...anyone seen or know about this?

Refs:

http://forums.isaserver.org/SCOM_ISA_Server_2006_Management_Pack/m_2002071572/tm.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.opsmgr.managementpacks&tid=109e1619-e418-49bc-b6ad-087999b40c12&cat=&lang=&cr=&sloc=&p=1

Cheers

JJ

________________________________
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have
received this email in error, or if you believe this email is unsolicited and
wish to be removed from any future mailings, please contact our Support Desk
immediately on 01202 360360 or email helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If this email contains a quotation then unless otherwise stated it is valid for
7 days and offered subject to Silversands Professional Services Terms and
Conditions, a copy of which is available on request. Any pricing information,
design information or information concerning specific Silversands' staff
contained in this email is considered confidential or of commercial interest
and exempt from the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Silversands

Silversands Limited, 3 Albany Park, Cabot Lane, Poole, BH17 7BX.
Company Registration Number : 2141393.