[isapros] Re: ISA MVP List

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:49:43 -0600

Hi Amy,

OK, got it.

That's the value of the worldwide MVP conference, which is happening in
just about four months. A lot of them show up during the conference and
it's nice to see that there are quite a few MVPs in ISA. You get face
time with the PG, and I'm really hoping that they'll have some ISA 2008
stuff for us this year to mull over.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org