[isapros] Re: ISA MVP List

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:28:04 -0800

Well, that's a good start. But we *already have* an ISA community over here,
and we're not limited by "presumed NDA" conversations...

In my opinion, I've gotten far more value from this list and the existing
ISA communities than anything I got from the ISA MVP list - that's one of
the reasons I left that list (among others).

Just my opinion, of course.

On 11/30/06 11:05 AM, "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
spoketh to all: