[isapros] Re: ISA, Exchange 2007 and Perimeter Networks

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:07:46 -0800

True enough, but in the typical "DMZ" deployment, ISA merely sits
"beside"; not "before" the published service, and thus protects it very
little or not at all.  This is the basic flaw in this design (as I've
seen it so far).

..or maybe I'm just jaded from having to deal with all the "ISA isn't a
firewall" d0rks5 day in and day out...