[isapros] Re: How many ISA servers?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:58:07 -0500

The deployment scenario is driven by the customer requirements, and you
own recommendations to increase security over the customer's core
requirements.

There's a good chance that their current firewall deployment is
suboptimal, since an aged Check Point server deployment was probably
designed and configured for a threat environment very different from
what we have today.

Tom

MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)