[isapros] Re: Hot Topics

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:58:44 -0500

What kind of problems are they having?

A webcast on how to use VPN fine tuned access controls for remote access
VPN clients is a good one. Its not like your "hardware" VPN server that
let's everyone party down on the corpnet once they get connected. You
can provide secure least privilege access.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)