[isapros] Re: Hot Topics

  • From: "Jason Jones" <Jason.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:45:41 +0100

Do you really mean ISA2k4 Amy?

-----Original Message-----
From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Amy Babinchak
Sent: 21 June 2007 17:42
To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isapros] Hot Topics

So I'm suppose to come up with a 200/300 level ISA 2004 Webcast topic.
Any hot issues out there? Seems like the product has been around so long
it's status quo right now.

Probably the #1 thing I'm making money on right now is client VPN. But
it's never an ISA issue even though the people paying me really want it
to be. I seriously hate VPN. One things that ISA could improve is
recording the hand shake process. Having to use NetMon to see where the
connection falls down is getting old.

Any other ideas?

Amy

--
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=l5LGXr1X029365&from=amy@ha