[isapros] Re: Fw: Re: Web Filter with HTTPS

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:47:02 -0500

Nope, no kicks. You asked a good question, followed up on answers, and
came to a conclusion by asking follow up questions that helped hone down
to the problem.

Now, if you had said "ISA broke my Internet" that would be another
matter ;)

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7