[isapros] Re: Firewall client publishing

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:37:14 -0700

Wasn't it called "reverse proxy" or "reverse publishing" back then?  You had
to install the client (like Jason said) and tag an entry in the WSPCLNT.INI
or something where you specified the port/service to remotely bind the port
to the external interface of the Proxy 2.0 box.  I used that all the time it
seems...

Jim, you should fire it up... Rumor has it that you have an original boxed
set of Proxy 2.0 lying around.  Could that be true?

On 5/19/06 6:46 AM, "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: