[isapros] Re: FWC & ATI Catalyst Control Centre

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:50:05 -0400

Latest CCC, released yesterday

From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gerald G. Young
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 9:23 PM
To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isapros] Re: FWC & ATI Catalyst Control Centre

Check the version of .Net Framework installed.  I'm pretty sure the ATI
CCC uses that - check supported .Net Framework versions for the ATI CCC.
I've seen compatibility problems with the past with other apps that
might leverage .Net Framework at the same time.  I've usually resolved
it with a version upgrade to the ATI CCC.

Jerry