[isapros] Re: FW: Why you don't tick off an Engineer

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:31:00 -0500

It'll be called the iZuum?

________________________________

From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Gerald G. Young
Sent: Wed 1/17/2007 4:38 PM
To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isapros] Re: FW: Why you don't tick off an Engineer

My apologies.  The dryness in the question didn't come through thanks to the
text medium. J

If I was the organization that received the check, though, I would try to
convince the bank through lawyers that because it can't be converted to a
figure and does include infinity that this means the check was for everything
in the person's bank account. ;)  But that's just me playing devil's advocate. J

On another, totally unrelated note... heard an interesting suggestion about the
Government's use of the No-Fly List:  Let Bill Gates and Steve Jobs work
together to come up with the technology that drives it. J

Cordially yours,

Jerry G. Young II

Product Engineer - Senior

Platform Engineering, Enterprise Hosting

NTT America, an NTT Communications Company

22451 Shaw Rd.

Sterling, VA 20166

Office: 571-434-1319

Fax: 703-333-6749

Email: g.young@xxxxxxxx

I don't think you can...  They have not defined i nor n, and they use infinity
over the summation operand over A=1.

On 1/17/07 11:58 AM, "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx> spoketh to all:

Can someone translate the figure?