[isapros] Re: FW: Problem viewing external Sharepoint site

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:25:00 -0500

I've deployed it myself, but personally I don't see much use for it
given how small our office is and there are more efficient ways for the
two of us to collaborate :)

I think it provides value in that it brings together a lot of features
that would require separate 'point' solutions.

MVP -- ISA Firewalls

                From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx