[isapros] Re: FW: Problem viewing external Sharepoint site

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:22:57 -0700

Is this SSL?
Got Craptures?
Got ISABPAPack data?

________________________________

From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Amy Babinchak
Sent: Tue 9/19/2006 5:39 AM
To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isapros] FW: Problem viewing external Sharepoint site

 Anyone have a chance to look at the attached log and offer an opinion on
whether this is an ISA problem or a problem with the website? Keep in mind this
is not an SBS question and the sharepoint site is not behind an ISA firewall.
Only the user attempting to view the sharepoint site is behind an ISA server.