[isapros] Re: Exchange NSPI Proxy RPC Communications and ISA

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:06:46 -0700

Unfortunately, they're getting closer and closer.  Look at what Kermit did
with the wiretap act.  Moron.  Deducing legal precedence from the absolute
*absence* of specific language in the law.  Let's hope he doesn't get too
much further.  We can thank Clinton for him...

On 8/15/06 6:52 PM, "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh
to all: