[isapros] Re: Exch permissions Q

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:59:50 +1000

You said it tho.... you dont/cant do any of your normal work related stuff on it.

I dont know Tom's take on it but i find that the majority of my time on the pc is work not play, or play for work purposes. If im not doing one of those things im not on the pc and have no real desire to be. I made a decision a little while ago to claim back some of my life.

So while i dont discount that Mac works for you and for others in some ways (i deal with them at work too) i have no need or desire, nor have i seen anything in my experience with them to make me think it would be cool to play with or worthy of my time.

Plus the more i see other OS's the more i appreciate the sh1t MS must go through to get a workable/stable/secure/SUPPORTED OS thats acceptable to the masses.

Just my 2c

Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>