[isapros] Re: Binding Issue

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:18:29 -0800

Common ISA resource conflict combinations:

-          NAT-based Server publishing rules & web listeners operating
on the same IP/port combination

-          Any publishing listener and a non-ISA application (IIS, for
instance) configured for the same IP/port combination

-          Web proxy and auto-discovery listeners configured for the
port