[isapros] Re: ActiveSync and ISA FBA (HTML Forms)

  • From: Jason Jones <Jason.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:25:08 +0100

Hmmm...when you select ActiveSync in the wizard, it appears to disable the
"apply session timeout to non-browser clients" in the advanced form options
dialog. If you choose OWA, this options is enabled.

As my rule was created manually (by copying the OWA rule and amending) the
option is still enabled on the shared listener...never realised the wizards had
that level of granularity TBH.

This all sounds very feasible as to the cause of my problem, so just need to
wait and see if this changes fixes the issue

Comments?

JJ