[isapros] AW: ISA Restore to Server by Another Name

  • From: "Dieter Rauscher" <Dieter.Rauscher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:33:38 +0200

Hi Amy,

not sure if it might be the issue, but did you change the server name in
Configuration -> Networks -> Internal -> (Properties) -> Firewall Client?
In general it should not be a problem to restore the backup into a new
server with a different name. As far as I can remember, I've done it two or
three times.

HTH

Dieter

--