RE: xls crack?

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:13:39 +1100

Learn to use a search engine.  Google should find you the answer, and
depending on how fast you require it / how important the document is,
you might want to look at a professional service to do this for you.

Also, if you're going to hijack a completely unrelated thread - do you
think you could bother to trim the unrelated information out of the
message body?

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in
practice, there is.