[isalist] Re: wpad.dat DNS entry

  • From: "Roy Tsao" <caohuiming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 02:25:13 +0800

Hi Dan,

I said "Except SNAT".

Moreover, unless special client required as SNAT like published server, FWC
plus WPC shall be deployed to most of
clients under ISA Firewall environment, we can maximize the benefit provided by
ISA, right?
So even if there is gateway at client side, most of them shall go through FWC
or WPC connection.
Again, I try to say the positive point of DNS round robin feature, that's it.

HTH,

Roy