win 2003 isa 2000 event viewer error message

  • From: "James" <jmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:50:17 -0600

This is probably and off topic question. I have isa 2000 on win2003
server.
I keep getting this message in the event viewer.

Windows couldn't log the RSoP (Resultant Set of Policies) session status.
An attempt to connect to WMI failed. No more RSoP logging will be done for
this application of policy.

The win2003 machine is a stand alone server with isa installed in firewall
mode,it is not a member of the local domain. Can anygive me a sugestion as
to what might be causing this?

Thanks Jim