where to find the name of the applicatoin that ISA see's

  • From: "Ted D" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:29:45 -0600

I am trying to find the name of the application that ISA see's when it
traffic is sent to it. I have looked in the logs (w3Proxy) and only see
the URL that is being connected to.
The issue is that I have to change the client settings to not use the FWC
to remote the traffic and the application name is evading me.

Syamntec AV Corp v10 does not play nice with ISA FWC. The resolution as
far as they are concerned is to:
On the ISA server, bind the application "lucoms~1.exe" to a proxy so
clients know to let that process have internet access.

Has anyone had this issue?
Thanks
TD