when I add another isa server to this array

  • From: "Marcio" <mmonteiro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:47:59 -0600

Hello everybody,
        I have an Isa Array installed on a server, when I add another isa server
to this array, the services ,on the added server doesn't start. Looking
into the Event Viewer I got the following messages:

 Event System

 Event Type:      Error
 Event Source:   Service Control Manager
 Event Category:            None
 Event ID:          7023
 Date:                6/6/2002
 Time:               11:23:26 AM
 User:                N/A
 Computer:        Servidor
 The Microsoft ISA Server Control service terminated with the following
 error:
 The handle is invalid.

 Event Application

 Event Type:      Error
 Event Source:   Microsoft ISA Server Control
 Event Category:            None
 Event ID:          11002
 Date:                6/6/2002
 Time:               11:23:24 AM
 User:                N/A
 Computer:        Servidor
 Microsoft ISA Server Control failed to start. The failure occurred
during Creation of logging module because the configuration property
FileDirectory of key
LDAP://servercontrol.domain.com.br/CN=Proxy-Packet-Filters,CN=Logs,CN={7
 A1DCF88-CE46-44EA-AE98-14D14F24CC77},CN=Arrays,CN=Fpc,CN=System,DC=domai
 n,DC=com,DC=br is not valid. Use the source location 5.1351.3.0.1200.166
to report the failure. The error code in the Data area of the event
properties indicates the cause of the failure. For more information  about
this event, see ISA Server Help. The error description is: Access  is
denied.

 Data:
 0000: 05 00 00 00               ....

Does anyone knows what may be happen??